Awards & Recognition
- 2016 – The Kieckhefer Group was named a finalist to Planadviser’s Top 100 Adviser Team | read more
- 2016 - Robert Kieckhefer and Janet Ganong were both named to The Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors in the US, and in their state of WI.
- 2016 - July - Robert Kieckhefer published in Milwaukee Magazine as a Milwaukee Five Star Wealth Manager.
- Nominated for 2016 NAPA 401(k) Adviser Leadership Award
- Nominated by industry peers and selected by a NAPA judging committee based on leadership, innovation and contributions to the retirement plan industry.
- Rob is the chairman of the investment committee of the 529 college savings board in WI
- Rob named Top 401(k) Retirement Advisers List in 2015 by Financial Times.
- Awarded to financial advisers managing at least $25 million in defined contribution(DC) plan assets where DC plans represent at least 20% of total AUM. Graded on several criteria, including growth in DC plans and assets, plan participation rates, experience and industry certifications, and compliance record.
- 2015 – Plan adviser top 100 individuals – Rob Kieckhefer
- Selected based solely on quantitative factors, including plan assets and number of plans, as reported directly by nominees.
- Janet has received the NAPA Top Woman Advisers Award 2015
- Nominated and voted on by industry peers and selected by a NAPA panel of judges based on information about their practice, experience and accomplishments as provided by nominees
- The Kieckhefer Group made the Milwaukee Business Journal’s THE LIST for the Largest Milwaukee-area securities brokerages in the 4/3/15 and 4/1/16 editions.
- 2014 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year Award Finalist (1)
- 2013 planadviser Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers Award-The Kieckhefer Group (2)
- 2013, 2014 and 2016 Five Star Wealth Manager Award–Robert Kieckhefer (3)
- 2013 LPL Financial Director’s Club Award, Robert Kieckhefer (4)
Rob Kieckhefer is a Member, LPL Financial Retirement Partners Group, a network of advisors associated with LPL Financial who focus primarily on advising retirement plans for small to large companies. Retirement Partners Group advisors are enabled to engage with these companies through an entire spectrum of offerings, including brokerage and ERISA non-discretionary and discretionary investment services. Retirement Partners Group advisors are among the 401(k) plan distribution leaders in terms of number of retirement plan advisors, plans, participants and assets under advisement. LPL Financial provides advisors with access to a robust set of integrated tools that allows them to efficiently prospect, engage, monitor and service retirement plans and, where appropriate, address investment fiduciary requirements.
Nominated for PLANSPONSOR Magazine, Retirement Plan Team Adviser Team of the Year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 (5)
Finalist PLANSPONSOR Magazine Retirement Adviser Team of the Year, 2007 and 2009. (5)
(1) Nominated by industry professionals and selected based on quantitative evaluation of service levels and feedback from plan sponsor clients. Advisors who have obtained the PLANSPONSOR retirement Professional Designation receive an automatic nomination.
(2) Selected based solely on quantitative factors, including plan assists and number of plans, as reported directly by nominees.
(3) Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2013 or2014 Five Star Wealth Managers.
(4) This distinction is based on annual production ranking of approximately 13,000 registered advisors nationwide who are supported by LPL Financial.
(5) Nominated by industry professionals and selected based on quantitative evaluation of service levels and feedback from plan sponsor clients. Advisors who have obtained the PLANSPONSOR retirement Professional Designation receive an automatic nomination.
“Math on Net 401(k) Outflows Not So Troubling”, 401K Outflows
“Getting Participants to Save More in Their 401(k) Plans”, 401k Plans
“PSNC 2014: Financial Wellness in the Workplace”, Financial Wellness
“The Need for Long-Term Care Insurance“Long Term Care Insurance need
“10 Steps to Pick a Target-Date Fund”, TDF’s
“PANC 2013: The Low-Cost 401(k)”, Low Cost 401k
“Get Ready for a Firestorm”, by Robert Kieckhefer, Corporate Report Magazine, March 2012
“Most Successful Advisers of the the Year”, planadviser Magazine, March 2012
“planadviser’s 2012 TOP 100 Retirement Plan Advisers”, planadviser Magazine, February 2012
“PSNC 2011: Creating Better Savers” PLANSPONSOR Magazine, June 17, 2011
“403(b) Summit: Boosting Participation Rates”, PLANSPONSOR.com, May 6, 2009
“2009 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser Team of the Year”, PLANSPONSOR Magazine, May 2009
Learn how the award-winning The Kieckhefer Group can put their talents to work for you. Call for more information: (262) 784-0754.
Serving the Needs Of Our Plan Sponsors and Their Plan Participants Nationwide